Saturday, August 29, 2009

Announcers & Broadcasters




Everybody was ready to go for the first game of WHS Football in '09. Next home game I'll have to work my way up to the pressbox. That notion got rained out for me last night. While I was saying hello to the broadcasters for WKMXlive.com it started sprinkling and I wasn't prepared for the wet stuff.

WKMXlive.com is once again bringing WHS Football worldwide coverage via the internet. With some help from their friends they got a new lap top and were ready to go. The guys in the booth - Joe Surace, Roger Miller & Bud Ceneviva - do a great job of bringing us the play-by-play. From the ville to Timbuktu the game is available on the World Wide Web, thanks to the sponsors, for anyone in the world to listen to live. Pictured here is Joe Surace & Roger Miller. Moved the camera & got nothing but blur with Bud's picture.

When it started sprinkling shortly after the start of the second half I came home and tuned them in on the 'puter. Was able to stay dry & hear the rest of the game. Think they are still planning to have video of the game on the web site.




ole nib


No comments: