Saturday, February 16, 2008

First Anniversary

Today - February 16th - is the first anniversary of "Looking Out My Window". I can't believe it's been a year since I started playing with this. What do they say? Time flies when you're having fun.

Thanks to all the readers and commenters. It's not only been fun. It's been interesting too. I hope you think so too. Lord willing I hope we can continue to exchange ideas and different thoughts on the various subjects. I look forward to it. There's a lot of things coming up that we're looking forward to seeing.

Stay tuned as we enter the second year...

ole nib

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Ole Nib! I read you almost daily! I am not in the Ville anymore physically, but mentally? Always a Tiger! Thanks for being who you are.
Ted

Anonymous said...

Best Wishes for the 2nd year! You present a clean and classy point of view for others to discuss. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Feb. 16 is also the birthday of my German Shepherd Dog, Voodoo. Congratulations to you both!

Anonymous said...

keep it going!