Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Amato Case Heads Up

I'm sure most of you have read or heard of Tom Giambroni's story that appeared in the MJ this past Sunday and was repeated in the ER on Monday that the Grand Jury is going to hear the Amato case. He told us the Grand Jury meeting was extended and Special Prosecutor Lynn Grimshaw is ready to present his case.

Today I heard from a very reliable source that that will happen beginning tomorrow morning. Apparently Mr. Grimshaw feels he has all his ducks in order and is ready to go. They have a list of witnesses including Dr. Jack Amato. Even J.C. was given the chance to speak.

In a day or two we will learn what the Grand Jury decides and go from there. We should be use to waiting but I can't wait. I would love to be able to sit in and listen to it all.

ole nib

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to be able to sit in also. However, if he is indicted by the grand jury, I hope he is taken into custody right away. I dont like the thougth of him being free. Never have, but especially after some things I have heard. You never know what is true, but they fit, and I think people should be protected from him, especially if he is indicted.

************* said...

According to WTOV at 5:00 there is no news on what happened today. They reported that they were not able to get in touch with Grimshaw after numerous attempts.

Maybe they are still at it. We're still waiting, patiently waiting...

ole nib

Anonymous said...

Opinion: I wouldn't be too worried about him being a danger to the community, unless, of course it's the community's women and they are suffering from PMS.
This clown should have been locked up the day he told the police he shot his wife. I was punished more in Wellsville for getting a speeding ticket than this guy has been after confessing to shooting his wife to death.

Anonymous said...

I am still wondering if this guy was tested for drugs or alcohol after the shooting.

************* said...

He was never arrested. He was lawyered up probably before the police was called. I don't think it's legal to drug test just anyone.

ole nib

Anonymous said...

If the saying goes a grand jury will indict a ham sandwich, then it makes you wonder why this grand jury would need 2+ days to decide whether to indict an individual who admitted to shooting his wife between the eyes. It's not looking good.

Anonymous said...

Oh what I wouldn't love to say about this situation....

Anonymous said...

I may be wrong but, the woman K. P. mentioned earlier (that lived in the house that was shot at) in the ville, is JC's girlfriend. Now, guns, drugs?? ummm what do you think.

Anonymous said...

Police report in the MJ this week said a woman Kimberly Powell, claimed her boyfriend, jc amato, had just been charged with murder. she was taken to hospital after taking 20 pills, and told police she had lost her home and kids, according to the paper.