Monday – July 18:
- Wellsville Board of Education – 6:30 PM in the Superintendent's Office – 929 Center St.
- Committee to Save Immaculate Conception Church – 7 PM at SOI Lodge 657 – 327 Main St. - Public Invited
Tuesday – July 19:
- Wellsville Carnegie Library Story Hour – 10 to 11 AM – Main St.
- Wellsville Historical Society – 7:30 PM at the River Museum – 1003 Riverside Ave. - Trustees will meet at 7 PM
Wednesday – July 20:
- Buckeye Water District Finance Committee – 10 AM at the District Office – 1925 Clark Ave,
Thursday – July 21:
- Buckeye Water District Board of Trustees – 9 AM at Wellsville Village Hall – 1200 Main St.
- Wellsville Crime Watch Committee – 6 PM at Wellsville Village Hall – 1200 Main St. - Public invited
Friday – July 22:
- Dairy Queen Benefit Car Show for Liberty Theater Renovation – 6 to 9 PM – 400 Third St.
Saturday – July 23:
- Nothing on our calendar
Sunday – July 24:
- Worship at a church of your choice
- River Museum Open House – 1 to 4:30 PM – 1003 Riverside Ave. - Admission by donation
Tuesday morning's Story Hour at the Library is the next to last one for the summer series. A special treat for the children is in store for next week's finale.
Tuesday night's Historical Society meeting will have Wellsville's Fire Chief William Smith speaking on the condition of the Flood Control System.
Thursday's evening meeting of the Crime Watch Committee will have Tim Long from the CC EMA as guest speaker. The public is always invited and encouraged to join in.
Friday evening the Dairy Queen is sponsoring a car show to benefit the Liberty Theater renovation efforts. There will be plaques, prizes and other events for this fund raiser. Call 330-532-2343 for details.
Have a good week everyone. Enjoy the warm weather while you can...