Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Library Cookie Contest Winners











Monday - December 7: As part of their Christmas Open House the Wellsville's Carnegie Library sponsored a Christmas Cookie Contest. Winners were selected in three categories: Best Decorated, Best Tasting & Best Over All. The judges selections were displayed at yesterday evening's Open House.

Congratulations to Iris McMaster for Best Decorated, Lisa Palmer for Best Tasting and Helen Hughes for Best Over All. It was tempting to taste 'em all. All three entries looked mighty tasty to us.


ole nib




3 comments:

Ruthy said...

These cookies look awesome Nib. Never seen who the judges were, any idea? Must have been a hard decision for them, I think I heard there was over 15 entries

************* said...

Nope - no idea who the judges were. Was hoping they would call me to help on that. Was thinking when I wrote this up I should have asked. Maybe someone can help us out on that.

Of course if they had asked me they might not have any left for the display! I love cookies.

nib

Sondra said...

I heard the judges were Nick Dalonzo, Pat Ready, and May Jane Frontone. Not sure but that's what I heard. Nice job judges, the people thank you.