Sunday, December 13, 2009

Hey Jennifer...




Before moving on & catching up we wanted to post this special message from a mother to one of her far away babies.


Shown here is Parade Chairwoman Vicki McCombs. Vicki had a special message for daughter Jennifer who now resides in New York City. I think she whispered some wishes to Santa just before the parade.

Jen - you should well be proud of Mom. We are. As always she put on a fantastic parade for the ville. I heard the Mayor tell her it gets bigger & better each year. We couldn't agree more.


ole nib


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think next year they should hold it an hour earlier then people can see better. We couldn't see who was in the cars or firetrucks. There isn't that many street lights anymore to light the streets many dark spots.
Thank you

vicmariemc said...

Thank you for the suggestion. I will keep in mind for next year if I am Chairman. Thanks again