Saturday, March 3, 2007

Changes Made

As you can see I've changed the color scheme. Anonymous commented that someone was having trouble reading the white on black. To be honest I wasn't too crazy about the black background and truthfully can't say why it was chosen. It must have struck my fancy at the time. Hopefully this will make it easier to read. After all I've created this so you good people can read it. Please let me know if this helps or hinders and we'll go from there.

While I'm here I would like to say thanks to those who comment and encourage me on my attempts to produce something worthy of your time. Although I'm a neophyte writer I do have a love of the written word.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the new scheme and it does your site wounders, its great. I just found this site today and hope you keep it going.

Anonymous said...

I like the new look as well . The white on black was sharp but I could see how it might be difficult for some to read. The new color scheme is definitely easier on the eyes.