Monday, May 24, 2010

Circus Tonight

Had to delete this article. Comcast said I got a copy infringement complaint because of it. We used an ad that came with the newspaper and had absolutely no mention of copyright anywhere on it. Normally I only use what is given to me with permission to scan & put it in a post. Then of course I use a lot of my own pictures. That's the last time I'll use anything of anyone elses without express written permission. Someone must consider me a threat. Imagine that...
Wonder if it was the print news media or one of the animal lovers?

ole nib

7 comments:

circus circus said...

does anybody besides yours truly find it ironic that the animal-rights champion in this case is a person whose mission in life is to gather as many animals as possible and cut their balls off? maybe neutering the circus animals is the answer!

Connie said...

As low-down and ball cutting as we are, I can assure you it was not "one" of the animal lovers. I can't be bothered with copyright infringements..I have balls to cut off. FYI..the Cat Ball Chowder Festival will be in November.

************* said...

Well then, that narrows down my list of suspects. Will you be sharing your chowder recipe?

nib

nuts about cats said...

I can't wait for the Cat Ball Chowder
Festival! There is nothing more
delicious than a steaming bowl of
cat ball chowder with oyster crackers. Also, it is well known to be a strong aphrodisiac. Everyone should support this event.

Anonymous said...

why would u assume it was the media? Why would we care if you use their poster? perhaps it was the circus itself.

************* said...

Perhaps...

nib

Anonymous said...

yucky..