Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Riverside Reunion Bonus




While checking out the classic car show last Saturday at the Elks Riverside Reunion I noticed the limo shown here parked toward the end of the line of classic cars. Thinking it a bit different for car cruises & being nibby I strolled on down to see why this late model automobile was part of the show.

Here it wasn't actually part of the show but it was a wedding party getting some pictures with the scenic Ohio River as part of the background. They just happened to be there at the same time.

The newly wedded couple had just got married at the Covenant Presbyterian Church, stopped by for pictures and were en route to the their reception. Being married on the 4th of July should be an easily remembered anniversary.

The newly married couple are Marci & Stephen Parpart. The bride is a Wellsville native and the daughter of ville residents John & Sharon Lloyd. The groom is the son of Paul & Linda Parpart of Michigan. The Parparts are both teachers in the Washington, D.C. area and live in Maryland.

Congratulations to the Parparts.


ole nib


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks for the note about us! It is a beautiful riverside and it's part of my wife's history (she grew up in Wellsville) so we wanted to get some pictures somewhere in town. Thanks for taking note!

-Stephen Parpart, the groom

************* said...

Hey, it was my pleasure. I was excited I happened along when I did. I know it was a hectic day for you and Marci. Thanks for stopping & putting up with my interruption. Thanks also, to Tom Whitmore for filling in the blanks on the info I had.

You two make a lovely couple. Best of luck to "you ens", as we're apt to say in Wellsville. Come back and visit often.

nib