Thursday, March 13, 2008

It's Coming!



Today in Wellsville was the kind of day that gives one hope. Yep, it was a sunshiny 60 something degrees. By the time I got the picture of the Central Federal electronic sign it was down to 60. Even the late Pete Amato's daffodils are popping out of the ground as you can see in the picture of the front of his house on Main. People were out walking and PYTs were strutting up and down the street enjoying the day.


Hope you enjoyed it too. According to Weather Underground the next couple of days are forecasted to be a bit cooler with rain. The sunshine will be back Sunday but the temperature is only suppose to be a high of 38. That's March for you.


One week from today is the first day of spring. After the weather we had last Friday & Saturday I'm ready for spring. Although we escaped the brunt of the snow like they had in Columbus & Cleveland I'm still eagerly anticipating the coming change of seasons.



ole nib

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had several robins out in my yard this morning. Things are looking up......it's just around th corner.

Anonymous said...

I saw the flowers in front of Petes house, I just wish he were here to see them.

Anonymous said...

It's an old wive's tale that seeing robins is a harbinger of spring. Robins are here all year long; they don't fly south.