Monday – June 20:
- Girl's Summer Basketball League – Wellsville Lady Tigers play at 5 PM in the Tiger's Den – 1 Bengal Dr.
- Wellsville Board of Education – 6:30 PM in Superintendent's Office – 929 Center St.
- Immaculate Conception Concerned Parishioners – 7 PM at SOI Lodge – 327 Main St
Tuesday – June 21:
- Wellsville Library Story Hour – 10 to 11 AM at the library – Main St.
- Wellsville Historical Society – 7:30 PM at River Museum – 1003 Riverside Ave. - Trustees meet at 7 PM
Wednesday - June 22:
- WHS Alumni Activities Committee Benefit Dinner for Liberty Theater Restoration Fund Raiser – 4 to 7 PM at the Alumni Center – 201 3rd St.
- Girl's Summer Basketball League – Games start at 5 PM – Wellsville Lady Tigers play at 6 PM – 1 Bengal Dr.
Thursday – June 23:
- Nothing on our calendar...yet
Friday – June 24:
- Potter Players present “Ransom of Red Chief” - 8 PM at play house – 417 15th St.
Saturday – June 25:
- Mason's Breakfast – Done until September
- Lauva Memorial Golf Tournament – 8 AM at Beaver Creek Meadows – Route 7
- Lynn & Skitch Getting' Hitched!
- Potter Players present “Ransom of Red Chief” - 8 PM at play house -417 15th St.
Sunday – June 26:
- Worship at a church of your choice
- Potter Players present “Ransom of Red Chief” - 2 PM at play house – 417 15th St.
The Immaculate Conception Concerned Parishioners have formally adopted the name of “Committee to Save Immaculate Conception Church” at their strategy meeting last week. Monday's meeting is open to all parishioners.
The Girl's Summer Basketball League is in their final two weeks of play. They meet each Monday and Wednesday with games starting at 5 PM. All games are played in Wellsville.
There will not be any Wellsville Council meeting Tuesday evening. They are on their summer one-meeting-a-week schedule until September.
The program for Tuesday's Historical Society meeting will feature EL Historical Society President Tim Brooks speaking on Civil War General John Reilly, we believe. Gen. Reilly was a Wellsville resident and attorney.
Wednesday is the benefit baked chicken dinner the Alumni Activities Committee is hosting to raise funds for the Liberty Theater Retoration group. All tickets have been pre-sold.
Friday evening starts the one week-end only of the Potters Players performance of the family comedy “Ransom of Red Chief”. Performances will be Friday & Saturday starting at 8 PM and a Sunday matinee at 2 PM. Call 330-532-5540 for more information.
Saturday is the annual scholarship fund raiser Memorial Golf Tournament. Call 330-383-2228 for details.
Have a good week everyone...