Monday – June 27:
- Mayor's Community Clean-up Meeting – 11:30 AM at Wellsville Fire Hall – 1203 Main ST.
- Girl's Basketball Summer League – Games start at 5 PM – Lady Tigers play at 6 PM – In the Tiger's Den - 1 Begal Drive
- Committee To Save Immaculate Conception Church – 7 PM at SOI Lodge – 327 Main St. - Public Invited
- BPO Elks 1040 – 7:30 PM at the lodge – 723 Riverside Ave.
Tuesday – June 28:
- Wellsville Library Story Hour – 10 to 11 AM – 823 Main St.
- Wellsville Area Chamber of Commerce Luncheon – 12 Noon at Riverside Roadhouse – 565 Wells Ave. Ext.
Wednesday – June 29:
- Committee To Save Immaculate Conception Church Rigatoni Dinner – 5 to 7 PM at WHS Alumni Center – 201 Third St.
- Girl's Basketball Summer League – Games start at 5 PM – Lady Tigers play at 7 PM in the Tiger's Den – 1 Bengal Dr.
Thursday – June 30:
- Penn-Ohio Stateline Football Classic – Geneva College – Beaver Falls, PA
Friday – July 1:
- United Way Steak Hoagie or Hot Dog & Drink Fund Raiser – Calcutta Giant Eagle – Rt. 170
Saturday – July 2:
- Civil War Re-enactment Group Sets Up Camp at River Museum – 1003 Riverside Ave. - TBA
Sunday – July 3:
- Worship at a church of your choice
- Civil War Re-enactment Group Camp at the River Museum with Museum open house 1 to 4:30 PM – 1003 Riverside Ave.
The monthly Chamber luncheon has been changed to Tuesday this month. Guest speaker will be Kenneth Cochran, the new CEO of EL City Hospital. The public is invited.
The High School Girl's Summer Basketball League concludes with the games on Monday and Wednesday this week. There are three games each night starting at 5 PM.
The Committee to Save Immaculate Conception Church will be having a benefit rigatoni dinner at the Alumni Center Wednesday evening. Dinner includes rigatoni & meatballs with home made sauce, salad, bread, dessert and beverage. Carry outs will be available. You can call 330-532-9811 to order carry outs ahead of time. Proceeds go to the Committee's legal fund. The public is invited to enjoy a great home cooked meal.
Friday's Southern CC United Way's steak hoagie & hot dog sale is for the benefit of all 14 member agencies in the area that they support.
In commemoration of the 150th Anniversary of the start of the Civil War the Wellsville Historical Society will be hosting a Civil War Re-enactment Group on the lawns of the River Museum. They will be setting up sometime Saturday and be ready for visitors Sunday afternoon. It is open and free to the public.
Have a good week everyone...