Thursday, May 1, 2008

Almost Got 'Er Done


Edgar ain't got much left to the house on Washington Street he's been tearing down. What you see in the picture above is about all that is left of this structure. Imagine he'll about have it wrapped up sometime next week.


The man is amazing. He works alone and about the only tools I've seen him use when I stopped by to nib is a sledge hammer and a spud bar. Then he loads everything into a dumpster by hand. Told me he is on his third dumpster and they are the big ones. Also said he has another house line up when he is finished here.


I hope he keeps on ticking, just like that Timex watch.


ole nib


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an amazing man. I live behind the house he's tearing down and hear him bright and early every morning. God Bless Edgar!!