Saturday, January 19, 2008

Was It Something I Said?



I seriously doubt if it was anything I wrote but in my comments on the last council meeting I mentioned that I would like to see "that sink hole on lower Main taken care of first". For any driver not familiar with the area it presented a dangerous situation. There was quite a dip in the street surface.


Well lo and behold it came out in the papers this week that they have a temporary fix and have lined up a company to make it permanent once the weather gives them a chance. The temporary fix looks like a combination of slag and dirt but at least it's fairly level for right now. With the truck traffic over that spot it won't last long and hopefully they will keep up with it until the weather breaks.


Above is a couple of pictures taken yesterday. You can enlarge them by clicking on the picture for a better look.


ole nib


No comments: