Tuesday – May 17:
- Liberty Theater Walk-through Tour – 4 to 7 PM at the theater – Main St.
- Wellsville Village Council Meeting – 6 PM at Village Hall – 1200 Main St.
- Wellsville Historical Society – 7:30 PM at the River Museum – 1003 Riverside Ave. - Trustees will meet at 7 PM
Wednesday – May 18:
- Medical Assistance Program – 9:30 AM to 12 Noon at First Christian Church – 831 Main St.
- BWD Finance Committee – 10 AM at Administrative Office – 1925 Clark Ave.
- Joshua Project Clothing Give-away – 12 Noon to 6 PM at New Hope Community Church – 43152 State Rt. 39
- Wellsville Library Free Movie – 3:30 PM at the Library – Main St.
- WHS Alumni Activities Committee Spaghetti Dinner – 4 to 7 PM at the Alumni Center – 201 Third St.
- Wellsville School Annual Art Show – 4 to 7 PM in the Tiger's Den at the High School – 1 Bengal Dr. - Open to the public
Thursday – May 19:
- BWD Board of Directors Meeting – 9 AM at Wellsville Village Hall – 1200 Main St.
- Wellsville Crime Watch Committee – 6 PM at Village Hall – 1200 Main St.
- Wellsville Football Booster's TD Club – 7 PM at Village Hall – 1200 Main St.
Friday – May 20:
- First Baptist Food Pantry – 3 to 5 PM at the church – 1401 Center St.
Saturday – May 21:
- Mason's Breakfast – 7:30 to 10 AM at the Masonic Temple – Main St. - Cost by donation
- St. Francis AWC/Chamber Rabies Clinic – 12 Noon to 2 PM at old Sky Bank – 1210 Main St.
Sunday – May 22:
- Worship at a church of your choice
- Baccalaureate Services for WHS Class of 2011 – 3 PM at Central United Methodist Church – 1000 Main St. - Open to the public
The program for tonight's Historical Society meeting will be about the Alzheimer Disease. It is open to the public. It will be presented by a spokes woman from the NE Ohio Area Chapter of the Alzheimer's Assoc.
Wednesday evening's WHS Alumni Activities Committee's monthly spaghetti dinner will be the last one until September. Carry-outs will be available. Call 330-532-9811. If you miss it you'll have to wait three months to get another chance.
The Wellsville School Annual Art Show will feature art works by Wellsville students in grades 4 through 12. Have supper at the Alumni Center and stop by to see some great works of art.
Saturday's Rabies Clinic, sponsored by the Chamber, is put on by the folks of St. Francis AWC. Shots are $10 per animal and will be given by Dr. Michael Sandy and staff from the Community Animal Clinic.
Hopefully it will dry out and everybody can have a great week...