Thursday, January 29, 2009

Jo Bob


Here's MJ reporter Jo Ann Bobby Gilbert that now covers the ville. At the last council meeting I heard her tell a councilman that she does indeed cover her beat for both our local papers. That was an economic move by the company that owns both the MJ & the ER.


According to last Sunday's paper if you have a story or announcement you can contact Jo Ann at 330-424-9541, Ext. 289. She is pictured here as Bonnie Berresford is making a point at the Chamber-of-Commerce luncheon held today at Tonda's place.


Welcome back to the ville Jo Ann. Glad to have ya...


ole nib


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Nib but, man, you could have maybe found a more flattering picture of me without my big "bear" coat that makes me look, well, even fluffier than I am!