Thursday, October 9, 2008

Fall's Coming To The Ville


It's not in full color yet but the leaves on the trees in town are seriously at work getting ready. Got this picture the other day when I was up at the flood wall. It's Little Yellow Creek and you can just see a slight tint of yellow on some of the leaves. It was taken from the Wells Avenue bridge looking toward the river. Hope we have some of those bright sunshiny days when the leaves do get in full color. There are some really nice scenes around the ville when fall gets in full foliage.


Gotta go do some research.


ole nib

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice picture Ole Nib.. Im hating to see winter coming though.. Heating bills will be sky high.. Let me ask you. What type of camera do you use? I might start looking for a good camera.

Tbrown

************* said...

Terry - It's a Canon EOS 440D Rebel Xti. Paid dearly for it but really love the 10.1 pixels and the fact that I can snap off a series of pictures in about 5 seconds. Sometimes I literally take hundreds of photos looking for just one or two good ones. I use a 2 gig memory card and when I clear it I have space for 445 pictures on that camera. Now if I can just convince my missus to get me that telephoto lense for it...

nib

Anonymous said...

No one hates winter more than I, but I've taken a new outlook on it: I'm thankful to see another winter when many people (some much younger, others much more deserving of a long life)won't get that privilege.
I'm trying hard to just thank God for every day I'm here, even the wet, snowy, cold ones about to descend!