Friday, February 16, 2007

Greetings from the 'ville

I'm the new guy for blogging. I've been called an old nib nose from comments I posted on other blogs and I have to agree. My curiosity is immense and I'll ask questions until I fully understand what we're talking about. Often I make comments that are not politically correct but I try to shy away from being offensive just for the sake of being offensive. I'm a native & resident of Wellsville, Ohio and frequently sit looking out the window thinking about this and that. Thus my title "Looking Out My Window" and address TheVilleView. That's 'ville as in Wellsville. I grew up in a family that loves to argue just for the sake of arguing. It wasn't a hateful thing but rather arguing just to express opinions and explore other avenues of thought. It was sort of like blogging. Throw out an idea and see what comes back. Everybody was entitled to their opinion. Oh some times some one would get a little hot especially if it was a touchy subject that we were arguing but no one left mad or angry. Sometimes I would make an outrageous statement just to get things going. There were times when members of the family would walk away shaking there head but we remained family throughout. There is one member of my family that I can light up like a Christmas tree but it is only done is jest because I can.
My postings will be random and range in just about any subject that strikes my fancy. If I step on any toes tell me about it. Explain to me why I offended your senses. Some consider me to be opinionated but I attempt to be flexible. As Marvin Gaye once sang "Lets Get It On".