Saturday, March 28, 2009

Business of the Month




The Chamber selected Kwik King on Main Street as the Business of the Month. It is pictured above. Kwik King is a convenience store that offers full deli service and a line of products for just about everything you need. Kwik King is owned by John Riley.




Also pictured above is John Riley being presented the Business of the Month plague by Chamber President Randy Allmon to the right and member Brian Wallace to the left.




You can click on these pictures to get a closer look of these fine looking gentleman.




ole nib


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I find it very disappointing that the ville is not receiving any of the 13 million stimulus money we requested. Sure, we are getting 5.7 million for a crane but not a thing for roads, sidewalks ect. We are not the only ones left out that is for sure. I guess we all will have to drive to Cleveland or Columbus to experience a smooth road.As far as Baard goes I remain positive but fearful that the whole deal is not going to happen.
Hope I am wrong !

************* said...

I too was very disappointed when I read the article in this morning's papers. My gut tells me there is a lot of politics involved in the governor's decisions. It ain't right and I don't think it is fair to disregard the smaller municipalities throughout the state. They are the ones that need the stimulus the most. The three Cs may be cash strapped but in comparison to smaller towns & villages their problems are minuscule to our needs.

Other than the crane for the Port Authority the only other thing that came to the ville is the money for the school system. We'll see some benefits in town from what the CMHA got for repairs but the village infrastructure got zilch. Come election time that may come back to haunt the decision makers in Columbus.

nib

sad said...

I agree we need benefits for the village, but our council is so lame, how do we know they would use the money wisely. They are so poorly lacking, they aren't even doing a thing to get ready for BAARD. I dont think they have a clue what to do, or even really understand what they should be doing.