Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas from the 'ville


Tomorrow is the big day and we would like to take a moment to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas. If you're not of the Christian persuasion we wish you the Season's best. Whichever your beliefs we hope that the spirit of the season fills your heart and the hearts of your love ones.


Me? I'm a big believer of Santa. I think this is the year that he will give me six winning numbers on the lotto! Whataya think? Here's hoping he'll fill your stockings with all you wished for. The picture is from Google Images. Wanted to use a picture of something in the ville but the heavy overcast kept me from getting a decent picture.


Have a nice one and please, be safe...


ole nib




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, Ole Nib!
Hope it's a safe and happy Holiday Season for you and yours.

************* said...

Hey Janice - thanks. How's Benny doing? Are you back in AZ?

nib

Anonymous said...

Hi Nib,
Dad is better. Thanks for asking.
I'm back in AZ, but it's as cold here as there!! 33 tonight. BRRR
Did you have a good X-mas? Mine was quiet here. Hope you have a great New Year.
Sorry I didn't get to meet you while I was there. Maybe in June---God willing!
Janice

Anonymous said...

Hey Janice, sorry I missed you when you came to the restaurant. I did get your note you left me. I really wanted to see ya, but maybe on your next visit, hope the pizza was as good as you remember. Your Dad ordered one last nite. Happy Holidays and take care, Nick D