Saturday, August 29, 2009

Don't Talk To Strangers







Entering the stadium for last night's game I spied these two you men and asked if I could take their pictures. Their mom had done an excellent job of face painting. They are brothers and the only other bit of information I got was that they were waiting for "Mom". The older brother refused to let me know what their names were, even first names. "Might get in trouble" he said.

I got the impression that Mom had them well trained not to talk to strangers. She did a good job and can be proud of her boys. I got the feeling they were ready to bolt if I got any closer. I didn't see them again later on. I was hoping I would see them with their mother & get their names.

I was impressed with the face painting and even more impressed that these kids listen to their "Mom".


ole nib



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are my wonderful boys. There names are Tyler Corbin age 12 and Cole Corbin age 8. I am proud to see that all the things I tell them don't get ignored. I paint their faces in all home games to show our support of our cousin Nunzio. Go Tigers!

Proud Mom,
Mandy Corbin

************* said...

You should well be proud of your two lads. I was impressed and you do a heckuva job on the face painting too. Thanks for letting us know who they are.

nib